help needed for .asoundrc

Hi

I hope an alsa guru can help me with this. I'm in the need to get AC3
over SPDIF. So i use the a52 plugin from alsa plugins. I have it like
this in my .asoundrc:

pcm.a52 {
	type a52
	}

This works. Now it gets special. In latest pulseaudio (0.9.15-test5 as
of today) this device could be picked up from pulseaudio if I make it to
be usable as a52:0. So I altered my .asoundrc to this:

pcm.a52 {
        type a52
        @args.0 {
                type integer
                }
        }

This works then. That's the story so far. Now to my problem. As
pulseaudio can only use the device if it has the argument I needed this
hack. But this hack leads to the situation that i can now also use
a52:1 . And as i have a tv card too which is card 1, pulseaudio thinks
this tv card has a52 playback too. But it hasn't in real.

Now what I need would be a way to have pcm.a52 on card 0 as a52:0
working, but not as a52:1. Would this be possible? If there is something
not clear in my description feel free to ask for more details.

Thanks in advance
Carsten Luedtke
--
BOFH excuse is: halon system went off and killed the operators.