M-Audio Fasttrack Ultra : how can I help ?

Hello,

First sorry for my bad english, i'm French. I don't know who to notice, I found no request section on the official ALSA-Project site. Please, tell me where I can make my request, if you know it (mail or forum...)

My request :

I was at phone with the M-Audio french technical hotline, for some problem with my fasttrack Ultra (USB2 soundcard for semi-professionnal use).

They confirm that they don't support linux (no driver). But the man I talk with, said that M-Audio is ready to help alsa-project to support their products (by sending some technical doc, or devices ...).

I have read in a M-Audio forum, that they have already worked with 4Front technologie (OSS).

Can ALSA-Project or someone from ALSA-Project, initiate a contact with M-Audio ?? Or just tell me how I can help in this way...

Thank you all.

Mathojojo

Rq : does the ALSA project already know what chipset is used in the Fasttrack Ultra ???