Re: mic / loudspeaker signals synchronization

Thank you for your reply.

My purpose here is to cancel the feedback echo that comes from the
loudspeaker into the mic.
The echo canceling API I'm using (libspeex) has the folowing function
for echo cancelling:

void speex_echo_cancellation(speex_context[in],  mic [in],
loudspeaker[in], output_without_echo[out] )

Basically it needs to do some mathematical processing on the mic input
to remove the echo from the loudspeaker and put the result in the last
parameter.

I need to feed this function with the samples from input mic and the
samples from the loudspeaker and the delay between these two signals
should be minimal for best results.

I'm looking for some help on how to setup this using alsa. I dont even
know if it is possible and if it is what is the best aproach to do so.

Thank you very much,
Daniel