Von: Marek Michalak <michalak.marek@xxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: No sound on new notebook from HP
An: dirk_vornheder@xxxxxxxx
CC: alsa-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Datum: Donnerstag, 6. November 2008, 13:43

Hi!
I have also problem with my HP530 (ICH9 Family Also).
Try this:
sudo gedit /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base
at the end you add:
options snd-hda-intel model=laptop

Save changes.
And then you turn off computer and start. (Not restart but power off).
Sometime you need to write another word (not laptop, but at the begging try this).
Good luck!

Marek