SI7012 CMI9739 Center Channel

Hey I have noticed that in shared mode that the center is very very low.  I have to put my ear on the speaker and I can just barely hear anything.  The other speakers in my 5.1 setup are working as normal and I am controlling the master volume via softvol in the asoundrc (as well as the routing table).  I had tried to up the volume to the center channel through the routing table by putting in:

ttable.0.4 10
ttable.0.4 10

This caused it to be a tad louder (not much though) and when I went higher then 10 the sound did not increase but I had clipping.  Now when I use independent mode the center is louder than the front (as it should be with my ttable set back to 1 from 10) but I have no rear speakers.  This tells me the driver and hardware are more than capable of supply proper sound to the center, but it just isn't.  Is there a softvol boost option I could use in the asoundrc or would it be no different then increasing the volume?

Center is unmuted and turned to full volume in amixer.  I have also tryed all the other options in the mixer including mic boost and nothing has changed.

Thanks for any feedback

~Josh