Re: pseudo-quadro to 5.1 speakers

Ühel kenal päeval, E, 2008-09-01 kell 14:45, kirjutas Markko Merzin:

> Back in early 90's (in my teens) i built a soundsystem with 4 speakers
> where signal to rear speakers was taken by substracting one stereo
> signal from another and routing it to rear speakers in reversed phase.

Allright, i wrote LADSPA plugin which does that. It takes 2 channels stream for input and gives 4 channels to output.

It works fine with "applyplugin" and "aplay".

What frustrates me is that i couldnt come up with working asoundrc which
uses that plugin.

Could somebody show me some alsa configuration example for ladspa plugin
with 2 input channels and 4 output channels?

--
Markko Merzin <markko.merzin@xxxxx>