Maya 44 semi-functional

Hello!
 Two days ago i can make my maya 44 work... Here is de link to the HOWTO in the forum of Ubuntu.
 The problem is jack only see 2 capture inputs (the maya 44 have 4 inputs and 4 outputs). When i try to set 4 inputs from the setup jack can't start. No problems with the outputs.
 In the alsa mixer of ubuntu studio 64 8.04 the four inputs are available and work fine...
 In the other hand jack dont' see my ubs midi controller anymore.... Before the path of alsa driver 1.0.17 the contrller works fine.
 I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks and sorry for my inglish.

PD: One more thing... ;)   When jack is turned on, anyother aplication can use the audio device.

--
El Tobi