Re: found bug, fixed bug, cannot tell anyone

On 15-08-08 09:19, Rene Herman wrote:

> On 14-08-08 22:36, Wesley Johnson wrote:
>
>> How do you notify ALSA dev team about a bug that has been in 1.0.16
>> and 1.0.17.  ???
>
> Here will do, although the alsa-devel mailing list would've been better
> still. Added to CC.
>
>> Bugtracker will not let me login, nor email an account confirmation.

Ah, This mail to you just now triggered:

===
johnson2412@xxxxxxxx
     SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
     host mx1.usfamily.net [64.131.63.3]: 550
http://mail.usfamily.net/cgi-bin/deliver?[rh: edited out number]
Click link to validate your email address and deliver your email
===

Even I as a human am not going to click that more than this once, just
in case you really need me to to inform you of this, and definitely
software such as a bugtracker or a mailing list manager isn't going to
do so.

Rene.