snd_aw2 / Audiowerk2

Hi,

I recently acquired 2 of these, and was delighted to see there's alsa support
for this card. Sound input and output is working fine. However, I'm not
getting any mixer controls on my system. Alsamixer displays:

Card: Audiowerk2
Chip:

Both the Capture and All tabs display a PCM [Analog/Digital] toggle, which
toggles the input on the card to digital or analog. However, there aren't any
other controls like input and output volume.
Is this to be expected with this driver and is the implementation still in its
infancy, or is something going wrong on my system?

aplay -L outputs the following:
card 1: Audiowerk2 [Audiowerk2], device 0: Audiowerk2 analog playback [Analog
playback]
  Subdevices: 0/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: Audiowerk2 [Audiowerk2], device 1: Audiowerk2 digital playback
[Digital playback]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
There also doesn't seem to be any hardware mixing functionality (my ymfpci
lists 32 subdevices, the aw2 lists just one). Is the card physically
incapable of hardware mixing, is this yet to be implemented in the driver or
is something wrong with my setup?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Best regards,

Henk Brunsting