HDA-Intel on Alienware still not working correctly

Hi all!
I'm having problem with the hda-intel driver and my soundcard on mylaptop. Basically I can get sound, can record stuff but never on allinputs/outputs and not on the same ones depending of 'optionsnd-hda-intel model=x'. Here is my alsa config :http://pastebin.ca/1087007. I have 2 front speakers, 1 surroundspeaker, 1 external front mic, 1 optical audio output, 1 mic jackinput, 1 headphone jack output, 1 front jack output, 1 center jackoutput and 1 surround jack output.
I first found a topic[1] on the Ubuntu Forums explaining that I mighthave to change the option according to the model of my sound card.Since I get that my card is a Realtek ALC885, I tried basically everyone of the option that was listed and none work correctly. The macsonedidn't work at all and forother one one or more output was missing (orthere was an output on an input : front on mic). The 2 that were OKwere targa, which inputed on the mic jack and not on the headphonejack but except for that was OK and even stopped input on the speakerswhen I connected speakers on the front jack, and arima which I'm usingnow which outputs on front, center and surround jack and on speakers(even though it thinks those speakers are a headphone, according toalsamixer) but nothing on the headphone jack and no cut when I plug inspeakers/headphones.
Since none of the model worked well on my config, and since I'm usingDebian, I went on #debian to ask for help. There, a user name 'peppe'told me that I might be able to set manually what output/inputcorresponds to what content : the targa model made all of myinputs/outputs work I think, just exchanging a couple of them (output←→ input), using .asoundrc and/or /etc/asound.conf. I went on theunofficial alsa wiki to get information about that file (he didn'tknow much more about it) and found a webpage[2] I couldn't getanything useful from : all those configs are advanced config and Idon't even completely understand how sound works on a LinuxDistribution...
Anyway, I need help! Is that a bug and should I fill a bug report? CanI make my soundcard work great using .asoundrc? If yes, how (simplewords, simple explanation please!)?
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,iKs.
[1] http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=616845[2] http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php/.asoundrc-------------------------------------------------------------------------This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challengeBuild the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizesGrand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the worldhttp://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/_______________________________________________Alsa-user mailing listAlsa-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/alsa-user