No sound when I restart the system since I upgrade to 2.6.26 (+workaround)

Hi all,

Here is the description and workaround to have sound.
It's related to mixer..but I don't know why it saves wrong mixer settings.

Thanks for help

#I have this problem (no sound when I start the system) since I
upgrade to kernel 2.6.26 (driver: ice1724)
#rm asound.state helps but after stopping alsa
#This is in /var/lib/alsa:
localhost alsa # rm asound.state
rm: remove regular file `asound.state'? y
localhost alsa # /etc/init.d/alsasound restart
 * WARNING:  you are stopping a boot service.
 * Stopping pulseaudio ...

                  [ ok ]
 * Storing ALSA Mixer Levels ...

                  [ ok ]
 * Killing processes using ALSA ...

                  [ ok ]
 * Unloading ALSA modules ...

                  [ ok ]
 *   Could not detect custom ALSA settings.  Loading all detected alsa drivers.

                  [ ok ]
 * Restoring Mixer Levels ...
alsactl: set_control:1300: incompatible field type for control #1
alsactl: set_control:1300: incompatible field type for control #32

                  [ ok ]
 * Starting pulseaudio ...
#No sound with amarok (I restart amarok)

                          [ ok ]

localhost alsa # /etc/init.d/alsasound stop
 * WARNING:  you are stopping a boot service.
 * Stopping pulseaudio ...

                  [ ok ]
 * Storing ALSA Mixer Levels ...

                  [ ok ]
 * Killing processes using ALSA ...

                  [ ok ]
 * Unloading ALSA modules ...

                  [ ok ]
localhost alsa # rm asound.state
rm: remove regular file `asound.state'? y
localhost alsa # /etc/init.d/alsasound start
 *   Could not detect custom ALSA settings.  Loading all detected alsa drivers.

                  [ ok ]
 * Restoring Mixer Levels ...
 * No mixer config in /var/lib/alsa/asound.state, you have to unmute
your card!

        [ ok ]
#So I raise up the level of PCM:
localhost alsa # alsamixer

localhost alsa # /etc/init.d/pulseaudio start
 * Starting pulseaudio ...

                  [ ok ]
localhost alsa #

#Now I have sound....