Re: Good quality resampling, flash and amarok

Hallo,
Samtek hat gesagt: // Samtek wrote:

> I'm sorry. It's only aplay that has the increase in cpu usage when using the
> samplerate_best option. Also, it appears that amarok completely takes over the
> sound card when using front or hw:0.

Accessing hw:0 means directly accessing the soundhardware, bypassing any
ALSA plugins including those for rate conversion ands oftware mixing.. I
think "front" also is a hw-devices, but I'm not sure ATM. You may want
to let amarok use the "default" device instead.

Ciao
--
Frank Barknecht