Re: Pc Speaker

Hi!
   To your second ps (which should be a pps :-) ): I also noticed when doing a
software suspend, that a lot of things are strange, but repeatable.
   I don't exactly know: I always compiled my own kernels, my own alsa. But
when I had standard onboard soundcards, I could open alsamixer and see an
element pcspeaker. I unmuted it, raised the volume... Et voila: PC speaker was
beeping on the connected stereo.
   So just open you alsamixer and take a look. Mostly the pcspeak element is
far along the line. I had to side scroll for some time to see it.
   Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net