snd-hda-intel, 3stack. Can I split outputs?

I've been looking all over the place to try and find an answer to this, but I'm not having much luck.

I have the hardware above, which is a 3stack.   Linein-lineout-mic.

Is it possible to write a asound.conf to create 2 different stereo outputs for this?

I would like to use one for Default output & Mythtv, but set the other one for my MPD.

I have wireless speakers in the house and want to be able to watch tv in one room, and run the jukebox in the other ones.

It seems that it's possibe using SPDIF, but my current TV does not support it. (hw0,0 vs hw0,1)

Thanks!

-Mark