Re: HP dc7800/ICH9/AD1884 high pass filter?

Hi

The lack of low frequencies on headphones might indicate that the
output you are using doesn't have enough power to drive your specific
headphones. Maybe the front output has a built-in headphone amplifier,
and the rear one doesn't. This behavior is especially likely to occur
with power-hungry headphones, but a typical line-level only output
(with no headphone amplifier) will usually not have the required
power, even for standard 32-ohm headphones.