inaccurate sound using snd-aloop module

Hi list,

I'm currently using the snd-aloop module to communicate 2 application
sharing audio.

hw:0 real sound card
hw:1 loopback card

I can send audio from one of them to hw:1,0, and then reads the audio
using the second application from hw:1,1. It works, but with no
accurate behavior.

The audio received in the second application every aprox 2 seconds get
a pick noise (a very short noise), then the sound continues aprox 2
more seconds with no problem, and then, the strange noise appears
again, and this behavior endlessly.
these application doesn't supporte jack as output or input, and the
only way I've found to communicate each other is using aloop module,
but this doesn't work very well at all.

Have anyone idea about this module and how correctly configure it?

thanks.

CarlosH