Re: Edirol UA-20

$aplay -D default:1 snd.wav
Playing raw data '/home/nestor/snd/chess.wav' : Unsigned 8 bit, Rate 8000 Hz, Mono

--seems to work, but nothing in the headphones or audio output.

$ aconnect -i -o
client 0: 'System' [type=kernel]
    0 'Timer           '
    1 'Announce        '
client 14: 'Midi Through' [type=kernel]
    0 'Midi Through Port-0'
client 20: 'UA-20' [type=kernel]
    0 'UA-20 MIDI 1    '

--Also seems to work.  After a reboot, I can actually see the device in jack.  WooHoo.  Honestly, I don't particularly care about the audio as  I really just want to use this machine to translate OSC to midi.  Any Ideas on how to get it working though?