Re: two apps using sound

----- Original Message ----

I have upgraded to the latest Flash 9.0.115.0 from adobe.com, but it did not change anything.

There is no such problem on Ubuntu, but they run gnash instead. I have tried to remove flash from Adobe and install gnash on my Fedora, but it did not work at all - it appears as if it starts loading and never starts playing.