Re: OSS out SPDIF Port SoundBlaster Live!

Well, I've learned the dsp_map=3 switch does indeed do something.
Changing it's value causes an "oss" file to appears under pcm2p, pcm3p,
based upon this switch.

However, I never get sound out the spdif port.

How does this work anyways?  How does the pcm get converted to a digital
stream out the spdif?

Jim