E-Mu 0404 USB support?

Hi fellow Alsa users!

I recently (ok, yesterday), got my little (ok, big) hands on a E-Mu 0404 USB audio interface. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting one working?

I've actually dabbled a wee bit in writing kernel drivers (for my old SCSI digital SLR camera) so am able to help write one, but thought I'd start with the users list to see if there is an existing driver that I'm not aware of.

Tim

--
Kei te kōrero tiki au. Kei te kōrero tiki koe. Ka kōrero tiki tāua. Kōrero ai tiki tāua.