Re: LEXICON OMEGA STUDIO support

hi Lukas,
I use this card connected to my Asus Laptop and it's just excellent. It
works on my machine with alsa and jack since Suse 9.3 (2.6.11) up to
Suse 10.3 with rt-patched 2.6.24-rc2 Kernel.
I should add I have some strange messages in dmesg saying : "cannot get
freq..." some 5 to 10 times which occur when I plug in the card, I don't
know what that means and I never had any constraints of it - maybe
somebody on the list is able to tell more on that...
Fact is: my card works, I can recommend it.
greets
Susanne