Re: Simultaneous AC3/DTS passthrough & stereo analog output

Hi,

AFAIK analog is turned off (on ac3/dts playback) because spdif output
jack is shared with center/lfe analog output jack on normal audigy 2
(without external box). I don't know, if it is safe to enable analog and
digital at same time. If you want different behavior, you need to modify
driver.

Peter Zubaj