6 channels audio

Hi.

I have a Via Epia EN12000 fanless with a CN700 chipset.
It has a 6 channel audio wich I have to use because I have a 4 channel
Creative audio system.
How I can configure it with my Debian Linux?
The onboard soundcard is recognised with the module via82cxxx.
In alsamixer I see this data:

Card: VIA 8237
Chip: VIA Technologies VIA1618

And I see the Surround, Center, LFE, etc. items.

If I connect the front speakers to the line out connector on the
motherboard I hear the audio, but the rear speakers don't work if I
connect their connector to the input line connector on the
motherboard.

Anyone could help me to understand how to enable the 6 channels
function, please?

Thank you very much for your help!!
Bye.