Garbled and looping sound at game end in Pogo games - Emu10k1 driver.

I keep hoping this bug will get fixed, but it hasn't since about kernel
2.6.8 or so, so I guess it's time for me to get proactive.  There is a
problem with the drivers for the Emu10k1 chip (SoundBlaster Live).  At
the end of Pogo games the sound starts looping and the new sounds start
playing over top of the looping sound for the end of the game.

Pogo's games are Java based, so I'm assuming this might be some kind of
problem with Java based games period.  I started having this problem
some time after the 2.6.8 kernel, it was working fine before that (when
I switched from Debian Sarge to Debian Etch).  This problem has remained
through several versions of Java, as well as all of the kernel versions
since Debian Sarge (not sure exactly when the problem was introduced
however).  I am now working with kernel 2.6.22.1.

I'm pretty confident it is a driver issue because the games work fine
with the onboard Ensoniq AudioPCI chip and drivers.  Please let me know
what I need to do to submit this bug to whoever is working on the
Emu10k1 drivers.  Thanks for all the hard work and a terrific operating
system, even with this problem.

Drek