Layla24 spdif input

Hi,

I am trying to use the spdif coaxial input of the layla24,
but the vu-meter of echomixer does not show any input level
for that channel (other channels i/o are ok)

For the tests, my config is the following

        spdif i/o
layla <===========> instrument

As the instrument is brand new, I suspect my spdif input
is broken or misconfigured.

The spdif coaxial output works ok as it is the master clock
and audio source for my instrument.

Could some have clues to troubleshoot this?

Thank you

Romain

PS: to giuliano: thank you for your work on this card