emu 1212M PCI is sharp

You guys are too good to me. I found the switch in alsamixer with the
Tab key and a little experimentation. Now U2 & Mary J. Blige's "One" is
in A minor, Led Zeppelin's "Dazed and Confused" is in E, and Chris
Aitken's "Mashed Potato Face" is in B Major. All is as it should be.
Thanks! Right when everything worked right I got a call from a charity.
I just had to give them something - Instant Karma!

Chris