snd-usb-audio and the Actiontec Internet Phone Wizard

I have an Actiontec Internet Phone Wizard that I would like to use on
my Linux server, to turn it into a VoIP gateway. Unfortunately, the
snd-usb-audio driver's support of this device is incomplete and the
device does not work.

When I plug it in, the Ready light on the device flashes regularly,
and when I connect a phone to the device and go off the hook, I don't
get a dialtone. The device itself is readily detected by the ALSA
libraries, and is controllable using an ALSA mixer or with a VoIP
application such as Skype.

Can anyone help me get this device working? I can supply any information needed.

Thanks in advance!

--
SCREW THE ADS! http://adblock.mozdev.org/