mpd issue with a maudio revolution 5.1 on the hw:1, 2 device

Dear all,

Anyone can confirm that it's not a problem related to alsa ?

I have got 2 sound card, the one I am interesting is the second one, a
maudio revolution 5.1, ice1724 (hw:1)

mpd is working fine with plughw1,0 device. But I would like to use the
hw1,2 device.

aplay can play with hw:1,0; plughw:1,0; hw:1,2 and plughw:1,2
mpd works with only plughw:1,0 all other devices are not working.

hw:1,2 as 2 subdevices.
hw:1,2,1 is working with aplay (not mpd) and the physical output is a
different jack from hw:1,2. hw:1,2,2 is not working (ressource busy).

Is it normal that hw:1,2 and hw:1,2,2 are not the same jack ?

http://www.parois.net/ng/asound.names
http://www.parois.net/ng/aplay-l

By the way, with surround40, I only have sound on the front speakers :(
This time both with aplay and mpd

Regards,
Pascal