Re: mute laptop speakers with Intel HDA

Oh, I did! Tried all of the model values for my codec... same problem.
I've spent the whole yesterday evening to find this:
https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=3179
Exactly my problem with my chip. What could I do? Just appended my info...

Oh my... there is LOTS of bugs there... Does this bug have any chances
to ever get fixed?
Maybe there are alternatives? Like wrappers for Win drivers or something?

Thanks!!!
Michael.