Re: Critical Sound Problem - very deep level - help needed !

> one question, when sound fails, does this correlate with, like someone
> switches on the light or some electrical device?
>
> A friend of mine had a funny problem - everytime someone switched on/off
> light, his sound was gone...

Well... for me, it has nothing to do with light. It just sometimes fail.
Sometimes it happens when I re-insert the sound plug from my headset.
Sometimes it happens without it.

In the openSUSE bugreport I have uploaded several interesting pieces
of info, that you might find helpful.

One openSUSE man thinks that my PCI bus gets disabled somehow, and he
says that he bases his opinion on the information that I uploaded.

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"