Re: HDA Intel - Conexant CX20549 problem

--- Dominique Dumont <dominique.dumont@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Like Takashi said, HDA driver had a lot of
> modifications since 2.6.20.

Ok. I've done this.  Slight improvement.

alsamixer now gives me a "capture" level.

I can record cleanly from Ext Mic/line in... BUT I
have to select  Int Mic.  So, that looks like a bug.

I cannot record from the built-in mic (either using
Ext Mic or Int Mic)

The spdif stays dark no matter what (although I can
toggle on/off the iec958 in alsamixer... btw, the
spdif does work on Windoze, so I'm excluding hardware
problems). I tried:

stb@roulotte:~/Desktop$ ac3dec -C
diatonis_soal_48k.ac3
Using PCM device 'plug:iec958:{AES0 0x2 AES1 0x82 AES2
0x0 AES3 0x2}'
AC3 Stream 48.0 KHz 448 kbps

I also tried totem and xine on the same file, by
switching to passthrough, but without success.

Let me know how/if I can help.

Cheers,