Re: Set fragment size for USB sound card

You may look for settings like "playback buffer" or "buffer size".
One option you might try is running jackd with a buffer size of 512 or
1024, and using an .asoundrc file in your home directory to create a
jackd PCM and set it as the default PCM.

Mike Bourgeous