Incorrect sampling rate for Prodigy192?

Hello,

I have encountered the following problem when playing various sample rates via aplay + Prodigy192 + latest alsa drivers + multitrack rate locking on in alsamixer. For rate 44100 in .asoundrc/dmix I have to setup 44100 in alsamixer/multi track internal lock - as it should be. However, for rates 48000, 96000, 192000 I have to set exactly one half of the corresponding rate in order to play the music correctly. When disabling the multitrack rate locking in alsamixer, the rate gets setup automatically in the original value (i.e. aplay -v + alsamixer display the same values), which produces distorted sound (double the speed).

I think the problem is in incorrect conversion between rates and real configuration bits going to Envy24, at least for my Prodigy192.

Thanks for any suggestion /help.

Best regards,

Pavel.