Re: Recording sound from web video

Hi!

I did never test this, but there is a possibility to set up a virtual
microphone in the .asoundrc configuration file. You can device a new
virtual device which has to be used for playback and which would not
send the data to the soundcard (only), but to a file. You can find more
information here:

http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/alsa-lib/pcm_plugins.html#pcm_plugins_file

It'd be great if you reported if it works!

Regards, Ingo