Intel DG965 WHMKR line in and microphone support

Hi,

I have a Intel DG965 WHMKR motherboard with integrated sound, reported by
lspci as:
Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller (rev 02)

Using the Alsa snd-hda-intel driver it kinda works, one of the lines out works
(green one) but the other two ones (surround I think, black and orange) not,
neither the line in and mic inputs. I'm using Alsa 1.0.14rc2 and kernel 2.6.17
(2.6.17.13-mm-desktop-3mdvsmp) on a Mandriva cooker system (almost 2007.1).
The output line and the mic doesn't even have the option to enable/disable
them  in alsamixer nor in kmix on KDE (the green button in top of the level
scroll bar isn't there as with the inputs).

So the question is, Is this a current limitation of the driver or do I have
something misconfigured on my system ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
--