Re: problems with snd-hda-intel and ad1986a chip

Hi!

Speaking for me, I am probably unable to help you with your sound card.
But I can tell you, that this should be the right place to ask.
Unfortunately, many questions stay unanswered. I guess it's because
there are just not enough people to help everybody with his specific
problem. There are not even enough to do the general stuff - speaking of
code and documentation... (at least that's my impression).

So, if you somehow fixed your problem, please let everybody else know
and write about it in the article of your sound card in wiki (which you
might have to create).

One hint might be playing around with the buffer. On my mold onboard
sound chip, the sound quality was different with different buffer sizes.

Regards, Ingo