Re: Terratec Aureon 5.1 USB settings

Alle 19:16, venerdì 2 febbraio 2007, Frank Barknecht ha scritto:

> I doubt that ALSA is buggy here, the card just doesn't have more. This
> is not unusual at all. As I wrote, many cards, especially USB cards,
> don't have any mixer controls at all.
>
> Although I have the first verison of the Aureon, I believe not much
> has changed with the card besides the look.
>
> Here are my mixer controls:
>
> $ amixer controls --card 1
> numid=13,iface=MIXER,name='PCM Capture Source'
> numid=10,iface=MIXER,name='PCM Capture Switch'
> numid=12,iface=MIXER,name='PCM Capture Switch',index=1
> numid=11,iface=MIXER,name='PCM Capture Volume'
> numid=1,iface=MIXER,name='Mic Playback Switch'
> numid=2,iface=MIXER,name='Mic Playback Volume'
> numid=7,iface=MIXER,name='Mic Capture Switch'
> numid=8,iface=MIXER,name='Mic Capture Volume'
> numid=9,iface=MIXER,name='Auto Gain Control'
> numid=3,iface=MIXER,name='Speaker Playback Switch'
> numid=5,iface=MIXER,name='Speaker Playback Switch',index=1
> numid=4,iface=MIXER,name='Speaker Playback Volume'
> numid=6,iface=MIXER,name='Speaker Playback Volume',index=1
>
> Ciao

and why then in windows are there many controls? Software tweaking? I'm in the
same situation with my usb sound blaster live 24... :(

another questions... How are exactly identified the channels on the different
outputs? Who controls what? I'm interested in buying this terratec instead of
my choppy sound blaster (only pcm here... )