Re: Help needed with Jamin plugin not found (was Help/advice on RME cards and Linux ALSA)

Hi Ronan

If you are careful with the partitioning part of the install Studio64
won't destroy your XP partition. I had a 64 bit and 32 bit version of
gentoo installed plus XP. I've now settled with 32 bit gentoo.

Personally, after trialling studio64 I went back to Gentoo.I found
studio 64 was too limited in the available packages and customisation.
MusE was not available at the time I installed (it might be now but I
don't know). If you need VST support there are some custom ebuilds
available.

However, if you want a quick and easy to install studio64 is fantastic,
everything worked straight after install.

cheers

Allan