Re: Beginner question - getting started with ALSA on a Fedora Core 6

Thanks again Bill,

Alsamixer works fine and will be better at this stage, I agree... I need to
do some testing and such; will let you know how it pans out. I discovered a
different pair of audio connectors in the back of the machine (line in/out?)
and in any event I agree that playing audio is a good first test.

Dave