Re: USB midi

"Clemens Ladisch" <cladisch@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Immanuel Litzroth wrote:
>> I am trying to get USB midi to work with a JUNO-G synthesiser.
>
> If the device has an "Advanced Driver" switch, select "Standard".
The device has only one setting for usb midi
> Otherwise, add the following entry to the sound/usb/usbquirks.h file
> and recompile the snd-usb-audio driver:
>
> {
>         USB_DEVICE(0x0582, 0x00a6),
>         .driver_info = (unsigned long) & (const struct snd_usb_audio_quirk) {
>                 /* .vendor_name = "Roland", */
>                 /* .product_name = "JUNO-G", */
>                 .ifnum = 0,
>                 .type = QUIRK_MIDI_FIXED_ENDPOINT,
>                 .data = & (const struct snd_usb_midi_endpoint_info) {
>                         .out_cables = 0x0001,
>                         .in_cables  = 0x0001
>                 }
>         }
> },
That worked very nice thank you! I uncommented the .vendor_name and
the .product_name (any reason why they were commented?). I have not
used it a lot and I will report any problems that might occur.
Thanks a lot!
Immanuel

Click to compare & save $100's on health insurance, free quote
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/KCuXzzVPBsE4BVwzBTqGj525io8zpq/