mapping a mixer control to another

I have an ad1986 audio card on an Asus P5LD2 SE motherboard that uses
snd-hda-intel, and it hasn't a master volume control on the mixer
(because the codec don't have it in hardware). I would like to add a
volume control called Master that does the same job of Front, Surround
and Center controls together, that is recognized by apps like
gnome-mixer as master. It's possible?
Now I'm using that card in 2 channel mode so only the front control
matters.. it's possible to map it to Master control? This should be
simpler......
Now the mixer has the Headphone slider as master, that doesn't control
anything on my board.
To get that card working I had to set:
options snd-hda-intel model=3stack

Thanks