Re: Headphone + snd_hda_intel ?

G'day,

What behaviour do you get with 1.0.13 as opposed to 1.0.1[012]?  (do
speakers still work, does sound not work at all or stutter,...).  steef
is probably going to respond that you should try adding disable_msi=1 as
a module parameter (and that's not a half bad idea, it seems to help a
number of us).  What sliders do you have in alsamixer?  Do you have a
separate headphone slider?  Does adjusting the volume to max on all
output sliders cause output from the headphones?

PK