Re: ESI Juli@

On 11/5/06, Thomas Kuther <gimpel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:29:19 +0100
"Alexander Jakopin" <setrodox@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have a problem with the soundcard ESI Juli@.
>
> It works fine when playing sound, but when i modprobe snd_seq and use
> it(starting rosegarden for example) then my system completly hangs, X
> doesn't react, ctrl+alt+f# doesn't work either.
> I don't even use the ESI Juli@ as a midi interface but  my edirol pcr
> m-80 usb midi keyboard.
>
> I would really appreciate help for this problem,
>
> thanks,
> Alexander Jakopin

Same here, but also when i exclusively use my second m-audio delta 2496
device (disabling the juli@). That's a (damn old and ignored) rosegarden
bug. Try MusE ;)

Tom

It's not a rosegarden specific bug i have, even when switching to the audio tab of winecfg creates that bug. I also tried different midi sequencers like seq24 with the same result.

Thanks for the answer,
Alexander Jakopin