Re: Can not capture 24-bit audio with EMI 6|2 & ALSA 1.0.11

> There's a note in the manual: Due to USB bandwith limitations, the A62
> can only use 24-bit resolution in one direction at a time - i.e. either
> for playback or recording.
> This is in the Windows section, but USB bandwith is the same for Linux,
> so I guess the same limitation applies..
> Groeten,
> Geerten.

In fact the manual did suggest one could capture 6 x 24-bit streams and output
2x 16-bit streams at 44.1 KHz but I never got that to work under Linux.

I have been successfully running this card in duplex mode, 2 in 2 out in 24-bit
and up to 96 KHz previously. That just does not work with ALSA 1.0.11 anymore.
It did on older versions. That's why I am asking.

Jorma