mic boost (+20db) on snd_hda_intel?

Hi there,

  my sound card is a mobile's
Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) High Definition Audio Controller (rev
02)
device.
I'd like to run skype, which is all fine, if not the mic input would be to
low.
Usually under Win I am using the mic boost which appears when I run other
sound cards with alsa.
But I cannot find a related switch for the snd_hda_intel driver module?

Is it an error, or just not implemented yet?

thanks for your support,
 Stefan K. >8^)