Re: [389-users] Password history and default password

I think what you want to do to get the passwordhistory attribute is
something like the below command as I think they are considered
operational attributes.

ldapsearch -H ldap://ldap.mydomain.com -x -s base -b "" +
# note the + returns operational attributes

Hope that helps on one part of your question.