Last problem before migrating from tivoli to 389 ldap

On 02/18/2010 05:51 AM, Serge.Sterck at fmsb.be wrote:
> attributeTypes: (
>   1.3.6.1.4.1.9999.2.8
>   NAME 'birthdate'
>   SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.24
>   SINGLE-VALUE
>   )
> this is derived from a custom schema found in the ibm ldap
> or ibm ldap is currently in lenian mode (a big shit) it accept
> data even if the syntax is not correct
> i have looked the syntax   SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.24  is a
> time generalized attribute
> so it must be encoded in numbre of second since  a referenc date thx
> to point me that this attribute
> was imported from our ibm ldap schema.
Please see RFC 4517 for details on the Generalized Time syntax.  It is
not the number of seconds since the epoch.  Here are some examples of
valid values from the RFC:

     199412161032Z
     199412160532-0500

It looks like you are just missing the g-time-zone portion of the
value.  Either add a "Z" at the end or use an offset as described in the
g-differential definition in the RFC.

-NGK